someday perhaps to be seen on Twitter?
If you have never answered a Twitter poll, this page is not going to make much sense.
Can you remember a time when you believed in Santa Claus? Not do you know you once believed, but do you actually remember believing.
- it's complicated
Which of these is NOT a reason people want to be POTUS?
- Good job, good pay
- Want legacy of good works
- Blind ambition
- Corruption pays well
When you say A and B differ, do you say,
- A is different from B
- A is different than B
- A is different to B
- Let's call the whole thing off
Regarding bad drivers, would you rather be
- following them
- followed by them
- Don't care
- Driver? 🤔
If in-person meeting is a piece of fresh fruit, on-line meeting is,
- a day old fruit.
- a canned fruit.
- a piece of artificially fruit flavored candy.
- a bowl of fresh fruit.🍒
Best thing about pandemic masks
- Slowing the spread
- Protecting people
- Nothing good about masks
- Freely frowning, giving no offense
Worst thing about pandemic masks
- Lowers blood oxygen
- Raises blood carbon dioxide
- Doesn't work
- Hides my friendly smile
The "critical" in "critical race theory" means
- importance, as in critical care
- criticizing something
- where something changes, as in critical point or critical mass
- something else
Which one is not like the others?
...and what is different about that one?
- it is not mathematical
- it does not really exist
- it is misspelled
- I have no clue
Reasons you have walked out on a movie
- It was offensive
- It was boring, poorly made
- both of above
- Never walked out
Best place to staple the pages
- Any corner.
- Top left corner.
- Within the intersection of the top and left margins, when held in portrait orientation.
As an agnostic, or supposing you became agnostic, you would most likely believe,
- No one knows for sure whether God exists.
- No one can ever know whether God exists.
- It is better not to try to figure out whether God exists.
- This poll needs to be clarified before I choose one of those answers.
Voting in elections is valuable as
- the chance that your vote changes the result towards your preferred outcome.
- a cultural anthropological ritual.
- an altruistic act.
- - sorry, not valuable at all.
Voting in twitter polls is
- a way to influence people.
- altruistic, adding to our information store.
- a waste of time.
Nature vs nurture
- Neither (how?)